FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Choose Live Young?
- We provide a safe, fun and atmosphere for our members.
- Dedicated, Reliable, professional, and caring staff.
What Services Do You Provide?
- Live Young Adult Day Care Center provides non-medical services and engaging activities for our members.
- We also provide respite and support to caregivers.
May I Visit Live Young?
- Visitors are always welcome. In fact, we encourage you to take a tour, as well as viewing our virtual tour. Here
- A trial visit is recommended. This way you can see how LY fits you and your loved one.
- Call 914-376-1111 to arrange your visit.
What Types of Insurance Pays for Services?
- Most long-term care insurance policies cover adult day care; check your policy for specific information. Currently adult day care is not covered by Medicare.
- Live Young Accepts: Private pay, Long Term Care Insurances, Medicaid Managed Long Term Care Insurance.
How Do I Apply?
- Just call 914-376-1111 to schedule an appointment for a tour and during your visit, we will explain to you the enrollment procedure.
What Are the Hours of Operation?
Where Are You Located?
525 Nepperhan Ave
Yonkers, NY 10703
Copyright 2015 LIVE YOUNG ADULT DAYCARE
Now open and offering in-person as well as telehealth options. Call 914-376-1111 for more information.