FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Choose Live Young?
- We provide a safe, fun and atmosphere for our members.
- Dedicated, Reliable, professional, and caring staff.
What Services Do You Provide?
- Live Young Adult Day Care Center provides non-medical services and engaging activities for our members.
- We also provide respite and support to caregivers.
May I Visit Live Young?
- Visitors are always welcome. In fact, we encourage you to take a tour, as well as viewing our virtual tour. Here
- A trial visit is recommended. This way you can see how LY fits you and your loved one.
- Call 914-376-1111 to arrange your visit.
What Types of Insurance Pays for Services?
- Most long-term care insurance policies cover adult day care; check your policy for specific information. Currently adult day care is not covered by Medicare.
- Live Young Accepts: Private pay, Long Term Care Insurances, Medicaid Managed Long Term Care Insurance.
How Do I Apply?
- Just call 914-376-1111 to schedule an appointment for a tour and during your visit, we will explain to you the enrollment procedure.
What Are the Hours of Operation?
Where Are You Located?
525 Nepperhan Ave
Yonkers, NY 10703